Sunday, November 22, 2009

I will start with a sorry, for my not so good english...:) I wanted to write in english so that more people could read my blog, and not just norwegian people. And i dont write so good norwegian either. Hopefully will understand most of it..

This was actually my mums idea. She suggested that i should get a hobby,something to do with my sparetime-.- . It took some time before i started, every blog name was taken!! so i came up with flowerdresses, probebly kind a weird and not so catchy( is that even a correct word? well it will be many more incorrect words to come) but flowerdresses is what i picked so i could get started with this blog. It will not be blogsite about flowerdresses. I do like flowers tho, clothes with flower printing aswell is one of my favorites. I will get some pictures, i`ll try to make it not so boring, and give this blog a try.

I dont have time to write more, have to call my boyfriend goodnight:)<3

No comments:

Post a Comment